Hey all!
Welcome to the official Peas in the Pod blog! 
We are so thrilled you've decided to pay us a visit.  Unfortunately you've caught us a bit indisposed.  We still have some setting up and rearranging to do but we assure you that as soon as we are ready, you are all invited back for our grand opening celebration.

You will receive your invitation on our facebook page here.
If you're not already our fan, please be sure to hit "like" to keep up with all the latest and greatest of our culinary adventures!

Comments

  1. Hi Amber, I was wondering if you had an e-mail address. We spoke of vegan chocolate cheesecake at the co-op one night and I was looking to forward you the recipe!

    I can be found at http://www.greenthumbing.blogspot.com/.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so very sorry that somehow I missed this comment in my box. I would love to have you share your recipe and will be contacting you immediately.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts